Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Welcome to My Home

yes, this was actually for real...

enjoy these fashion tips!


favorite quote? post them here!

9 comments:

  1. Whew, that was exhausting, so I thought I'd slip into something a little more comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ostrich feathers, anyone?

    bahaha.. what a loser. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let's teleport into my closet...

    hahahaha... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I added a fox draped over my shoulders.
    I also happen to have a large picture of myself in my living room... I love myself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love you roomie!!!!!!!!!
    -Lara

    ReplyDelete
  6. LEATHER IS ALWAYS GREAT. I wear a lot of it whether I'm shopping downtown, or riding my motorcycle.

    ReplyDelete
  7. accessories can make an outfit, even if it's a classic janitor's uniform! :D

    All of these things, like my unlimited supply of large red boots, look GREAT on me. Lets look at my face again, closer this time...

    ReplyDelete
  8. awww...kat took mine...lol...

    ReplyDelete